Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, I haven't had a lot of opportunity to stamp this week. It has been one hectic week. It's the end of the trimester for us so that means I have lots of tests to grade and report cards to work on. I also have parent/teacher conferences next week and I need to get everything ready for those! However, to make my week wonderful, I did FINALLY get my new stuff yesterday so I found some time to stamp late last night! Here is the card that I decided to make. I wasn't exactly sure about it at first but my hubby likes it so I suppose it can't be TOO bad! :D The lighting is pretty horrible so the picture didn't turn out that great. I'll have to try taking another one. I need to learn to take a picture of my cards when the sun is still up!

The card was actually pretty easy to make, I just took forever in deciding what I wanted the colors and layout to be! That's me and my indecisiveness though!


Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Shapes
Paper: Real Red, Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White cs
Ink: Real Red, Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink
Tools/Accessories: Crop-a-dile, Paper Piercer, Ribbon, Dimensionals

A little side note: Today was a tiring day! You can't even imagine how extremely crazy a school full of hyped up kids can be until you actually teach school! Haha! The kids LOVE Valentine's Day though and it is fun to watch their reactions. They really enjoyed the Valentine's I made them, although it took a few of them quite a while to figure out how to open them! It was funny! To be honest, I think they enjoyed the candy more than my hard work. Go figure. They're in 2nd grade! :D




1 comment:

Megan said...

HOW CUTE!! You are such a good wife. :) I didnt get a chance to make Tyler a card for Vday and he asked me about it last night so I felt bad. I love the card!! You are so creative, I love the layout and the colors. I hope you're enjoying all your new fun stuff you got from SU! I'm still trying to decide if I am going to sign up or not.
Have a GREAT weekend!!