Monday, February 18, 2008

No Stamping Today :(

Like the title of this blog says, I didn't get the opportunity to stamp today. My Monday's are just insane. I have school, meetings after school, hardly enough time to get dinner ready, and then I'm off to Bible Study until 9:30. It kind of stinks but oh well. I love my Bible Study girls and we usually end up talking for hours. Anyway, after an incredibly crazy day, I was so looking forward to coming home to see if the stuff I ordered had arrived and then I realized...it's President's Day. BUMMER! I even said that out loud when I remembered! Haha. Oh well, I think this is God's way of teaching me patience! :D Hopefully it will be here tomorrow. If it is I will definitely take some pictures for you! Oh, good news (for me). I am starting to tutor two girls this week, tomorrow actually, so I will be bringing in some extra cash that will hopefully be able to go towards my stamping (I hope that didn't sound selfish...). I will probably have to use it to help pay for bills first, but at least it will be extra cash we didn't plan on having when we set our budget! Tutoring pays well by the way. If you ever get the chance, do it! I will let you know how it goes. I am a little nervous about it. I am so used to my 2nd graders and these girls are in 4th! Haha. Hopefully I can handle it. ;) Well, that's all for tonight. Thanks for stopping by even though I had nothing to share!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Your Mondays sound like my Wednesdays. They are always crazy and then I'm always gone all night at small group/youth group and don't get home until almost 10. On those nights Tyler even has to fend for himself for food. :) Tutoring sounds fun!! I'm sure you'll do great, I have no doubt about that! :) Hope you have a great week!