Sunday, April 27, 2008

Beate's Sketch Challenge (Sorta)


Good morning everyone! I hope your morning is as bright and sunny as mine is! :D I didn't get home until late last night so I am a little groggy this morning. My husband is preaching at church today so if you remember, say a quick prayer for him. He's pretty nervous about it. Anyway, here is a card that I started out making for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge but I kind of lost the rectangle part. I didn't think it looked right behind the "hi" so I left it off. We will see if it still qualifies. Either way, I made another one, just in case! (I'll post that one later today.) I really like these cards together and I had been wanting to use my chipboard letters for a while. That is why it turned out the way it did! :D I hope you like it! Thanks for looking and be sure to stop by again later for some more cards! I will be back after church!

Recipe:
Stamps: None
Paper: Regal Rose, K-I Memories dp
Ink: None
Accessories: Ribbon, Buttons, Chipboard Letters, SU! Glitter, Corner Rounder Punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steph, I think your card is gorgeous and fun! The sketches are just starting points. Love what you came up with.
Hugs and smiles