Monday, May 26, 2008

And Finally!


I will stop with this one. I made more, but those will have to wait. This is the card that I made for Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try. It was a crazy sketch but I liked it. I wanted to use more bright colors and decided that a funky sketch deserves funky colors! :D I had forgotten about this crazy dp until I came across it this morning and knew it would be perfect! I also had forgotten about this adorable ribbon too and decided I might as well use it! I then added these retro flowers to finish off the look! The sentiment is from the new stamps that I received from Taylor. I love how versatile they are! Overall I can say that this is another great card! I am proud of myself for getting so much accomplished in one morning! Hehe. Oh, I would also like to mention that I did happen to get ALL of our laundry finished AND packed for our trip tomorrow! I didn't spend the entire day stamping, don't worry. :D

Well, that's it for me! I will continue to post through out the week but I won't be able to respond to your comments or emails until the weekend. So, if you don't hear from me, that's why! Thanks so much for hanging out with me today! It was fun sharing all of my creations with you!
Recipe: Stamps: Doodle That, Totally Tabs by Stampendous! Paper: Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, K-I Memories Ink: Black StazOn Accessories: SU! Markers, Punches, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Brads

4 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Wow! Great cards you did today. I especially love this one. The colors are wonderful.

Amy said...

so cute Stephanie, I love this card, it's so creatively different! The colors rock!

Hugs,
Amy

stampinganja said...

You were busy Stephanie!!
I really like the cards you made,
The sketch for the last one is on my worktable too, till I have some time.
I'll be back soon to visit your blog. TFS, Anja

leanne said...

Hey girl! Looks like you had a fun day! Did you know your card won ashley's brainwave challenge 4? Way to go!!! I like what you did with this sketch. Very fun. I love that green ribbon.