Friday, June 27, 2008

New Lizzie Anne Stamps!


Along with my new Verve stamps I also got some new Lizzie Anne stamps! I ordered 4 different stamps from Lizzie Anne Designs so I will be showing you more cards with my new stamps later too. For this card I used Jen's del Muro's Sketch For You To Try. I used my new My Mind's Eye paper too. I inked the image up with my markers and put crystal effects in the center of the flowers to add some dimension. Overall I really like this card. I am still not sure about the brads. I think they are ok.

Thanks for stopping by this evening! I am home alone this week because my hubby is in PA on a youth trip. I couldn't go on this one because I had my teaching conference. I miss him like crazy! Well, that's all for now! Have a great night!

Recipe:
Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs

Paper: Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, My Mind's Eye dp

Ink: None

Accessories: SU! Markers, Ribbon, Brads, Dimensionals, Crystal Effects


No comments: