Sunday, September 14, 2008

Boo!


Good evening everyone! Sorry for the late post today. I actually don't know why I didn't get a card posted earlier. I really have no excuse! Haha! I wanted to share this card with you today though. It was so quick and easy to make! I used the Taylored Expressions Halloween Key Ingredients Kit for everything except the letters. The letters are Thickers that I bought at Archiver's a couple of weeks ago. However, if you didn't have any Thickers you could always use some chipboard letters and cover them with the amazing black glitter that comes in the Halloween kit. I do not have any chipboard letters so I couldn't try that. Anyway, that's about all there is to this card.

I did find time quite a bit of time to stamp today so I will have some cards to share while I am back in Iowa this week. I hope to find time to make some more too! Well, that's all for tonight! A quick post for a quick card! Take care!

Recipe:
Stamps: None
Paper: Taylored Expressions Halloween Key Ingredients Kit
Ink: None
Accessories: Thickers, Taylored Expressions Halloween Key Ingredients Kit