Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Can't Get Enough of this DP!


Good morning everyone! Today's is going to be a great day, I can just feel it! Not only is it Thursday (the last day of work) but I have my very first workshop tonight with a bunch of FUN women! :) I have prepared for this thing like crazy and I feel very ready! Anyway, since I have a SU! workshop tonight I decided that I need to post a SU! only card today! I just love how this card turned out too! I used one of Beate's old Weekend Sketch Challenges so I pulled some of this Frosty Day (I think that's the name) dsp to use as the strips! I just think it's absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the colors in it! Anyway, that's all I can share for now because I have to run to a meeting! Have a great morning!

P.S. Make sure you check out the Baker's Dozen Rotating Design team today to check out their sneak peeks for tonight's Taylored Expressions/Stamp a Sweet Impression release!


No comments: