Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Deepest Sympathy


Oh my! Where did the day go? It was such a gorgeous day here so Nick and I took the time to just enjoy each other. We have a piece of property in the mountains that we hope to build on some day so we headed up there to just enjoy this beautiful fall weather. How wonderful it is to know that God is in control of everything and what better reminder is there than just being in His creation? Anyway, it was time well spent but I am sad to see the day end!

For this card I used the gorgeous There She Goes set called "Here For You". I just love the images and sentiments in this set. They are so heartfelt and touching. I stamped the image in Sage Shadow ink and then put crystal effects over the blooms for an added pop. I also added the ribbon over the image panel in order to put more focus on it. I really love how this card turned out. I think it has such a neat look. Make sure you check out the rest of the set over on the There She Goes website along with the other sets that are for sale. You will not want to miss them!

Recipe:
Stamps: There She Goes (Here For You)
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Windsor Knot dsp
Ink: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals


1 comment:

Donna C. said...

How very pretty. I am a big fan of your blog.