Friday, October 24, 2008

Taylored Expressions Release Day! (A Little Late)


So I forgot to type my post early! I am so sorry to those of you who came looking for my Taylored Expressions projects! I feel horrible about it! Anyway, I am now home from my workshop (which went well) and am ready to post! For tonight's projects, Taylor is showing the new set "Tag Treats"! This set has the most fabulous sentiments in it and I chose to showcase my favorite one which says "You've been naughty so here's the scoop, all you get is snowman poop!" Too cute huh? She is also releasing the other two sets "Season's Sweetings" and "Home Sweet Home", all of which you can purchase at the Taylored Expressions store! Anyway, I paired this cute sentiment from the "Tag Treats" set with the adorable snowman cupcake from the "Home Sweet Home" set to make a perfect little gift(s). Now, my original idea was to just use the Starbuck's Frappacino bottle for the gift but then I saw all the other glass ornaments laying there and I decided to decorate ANOTHER one!

For the bottled marshmallows I just used the fabulous paper and ribbon from the new Christmas Key Ingredients Kit to decorate it. I had never attempted to cover a frappacino bottle before and it was a piece of cake! The hardest part was trying to figure out how to attach the adorable tag!
The ornament was pretty quick to come together too. All I had to do was color the snowman, cut him out, adhere him to the globe and then stamp the sentiment on the back. I then decided to add the cute ribbon bow as a final touch!

So, what do you think? Are you not in love yet? If that's the case, check out the other fabulous blogs (in my sidebar)! I am sure they will manage to make you fall in love! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is darling! i love how you stamped on the ornament!

Denise Marzec said...

Looove these, Stephanie!! So cute!

Christi Flores said...

Oh how stinkin' cute!!! LOVE everything Stephanie!!

Carolina said...

Yummo! What a fun way to package marshmallows!

Sharon Harnist said...

Looks like you and I were on the same frappuccino wavelength yesterday, Steph -- love it used for snowman poop! And another cute ornament -- how clever to put marshmallows inside!

Taylor said...

Such a cute Snowman Poop project, Steph! Love how you put the marshmallows in the ornament!

Allison said...

This is SO cute! I love what you've done with this set - the marshmallows are so festive!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

how did you stamp that so perfectly on the globe?! Awesome ideas!!

Enjoli said...

Super cute projects! I love it! =)

Donna Baker said...

cute packaging for the poop!! lol