Sunday, January 25, 2009

Philippians 4:13


Good evening everyone! I am going to keep this post fairly short so that I can have a chance to stamp! :D I didn't find much time to sit down and create this weekend because I worked so hard on my craft room and other areas of my house so I am excited to find time tonight!

For this card I used my Verve Plain Jane stamp called "Philippians 4:13". I think this verse is so uplifting and it would work perfectly on a sympathy or get well card. Anyway, I wanted to keep my card clean and elegant so I used a monochromatic color scheme of Very Vanilla and Sage Shadow. I pulled a piece of this beautiful paper from the My Mind's Eye paper pack I have. I then layered it on some Very Vanilla and Sage Shadow card stock. I used my scallop edge punch on the bottom layer of Very Vanilla and then popped up the top panel on dimensionals. The verse was heat embossed and cut out with my nestabillities. I then added some pearls to the side of the card and a piece of taffeta ribbon.

Well, I hope you all have a fantastic evening! Before I go I want to share some wonderful blog candy opportunities with you!

First of all, the fabulous Jessica (as in...THE Jessica from There She Goes) is giving away three stamp sets in honor of her blogiversary so make sure you check that out!

Also, Giovana is celebrating her blogiversary and has some great candy that she is giving away! :)

Good luck to all you ladies out there! I obviously can't play in Jessica's drawing but I can sure try for Giovana's! Hehe! :D

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO Beautiful STEPH!!! I LOVE it!!