Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Moosing You!


Wow this post is late tonight! Sorry about that! :) I have been working like crazy to get everything done before we leave for our conference in Denver tomorrow! I can't even begin to tell you how much I have to do still! I guess it will be another late night!

Anyway, I made this card for Amy's Friday Sketch! This was my first time participating in one of her sketches and I had so much fun! :D I used my H&M Stamps set called "Nature's Style". I actually got this set when during their big sale and haven't had the chance to use it yet! This particular image is what sold me on the set! Nick and I just love moose and this one was no exception! :D Anyway, I paired it with some BasicGrey Granola paper and BasicGrey brads. I also used some of my Wal-Mart ribbon! Woohoo!

Sorry to keep this post short, I am off to finish my work! I will continue to post throughout the week while I am gone but I guarantee that the posts will be quick! :)

P.S. BLOG CANDY TOMORROW!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

How stinkin' cute is this??!!!! Love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How adorable Steph!!

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome Steph! I was SO going to use this dsp this weekend! LOL Too funny!!

Catherine said...

too cute, Stephanie

Claudia said...

What a cool masculine card!

Heather said...

OMGosh! This is super super fabulous! Love the use of colors and images!!!