Thursday, February 5, 2009

An Oldie But a Goodie!

Make sure you scroll down to see my huge give-a-way!!!


I made this card almost a month ago for the Verve "Lookin' For Love" challenge week! I am not even sure why I waited this long to post it because I really do like how it turned out! Julee challenged us to use these colors together and I was shocked at how gorgeous they looked! I used my Verve set called "Serenity" again and paired it with my Bella Rose (I believe) dsp. I scuffed up the edges of the image panel, heat embossed the sentiment in the lower corner, added some brads to the upper corner, and tied on a piece of ribbon. It was a quick and easy card! Well, thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Thursday!

2 comments:

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Beautiful job Steph, I love the simplicity!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous!