Monday, April 6, 2009

Mojo Flowers


Hello everyone! I am sorry for another late post this evening. I tend to get really busy after school and neglect my blog. I suppose that's ok though. :) Anyway, I wanted to share this card that I created yesterday afternoon. I saw Julee's Mojo Monday sketch from last week and thought it was a really great sketch. I used my new stamp set from Verve called "Everlasting Life". I actually won this set from the last release party! Thanks Julee! :D Anyway, I think this set is one of my very favorite sets yet. It has the most beautiful images and sentiments. You will have to check it out!

To begin I stamped the image on whisper white card stock and colored it in with my ink pads and blender pen. I then stamped the image again so that I could color the blossom and pop it up on dimensionals. I used a Kraft base and layered on some of my Parisian Breeze dsp from Stampin' Up! I then added the sentiment (from the Serenity set) and popped it up on some dimensionals. For the finishing touches I added some pearls and ribbon.

Well, that's it for tonight! I am going to try going to bed EARLY! :) Enjoy your night!

4 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

VERY pretty!

Erum Tasneem said...

love it! ELEGANT is the word for your card!

Hillary said...

oh steph, I LOVE this card. It's gorgeous. We definitely need to get together some time to do this. Jimmy suggested Sunday nights while they play ball. :)

Tasha said...

Steph this is absolutely stunning!
WOW!!!
love tasha xx