Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello



Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic evening yesterday! I wanted to share this card with you today. I made it sometime last week for the Bellariffic Friday. This card uses a cute little ChiChibouile from Stamping Bella. I colored her with my Stampin' Write Markers and added glitter to her wings. I used my Basic Grey Wisteria paper and combined it with my Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, and Brocade Blue card stock. I used Soft Suede ribbon and rhinestones to embellish the card too! The sentiment is actually a sticker that I received in the maile but I thought it fit the card perfectly!

Well, that's it for today's post! I slept wonderfully last night with my husband! It was such a great feeling! I made homemade pizza for him and we watched Seven Brides For Seven Brothers together. It was a great evening. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am to have him back home! Today I have lots that I want to get done though. I have already been able to get laundry done and pick up my husband's stuff from his trip so I am feeling pretty good! Enjoy your Tuesday!

4 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh I LOVE this DP!!...especially paired with that sweet stamp! Awesome card, Steph!

Christi Flores said...

This card is wonderful!! I am so glad DH is home and that you guys had a great night together. :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!!! So glad he made it home!!

Kristina said...

The colors on this card are beautiful! Love that dp!