Saturday, June 6, 2009

Two Days In A Row! :D


I know, I know, I'm just shocked as you are! :D It's been weeks since I have posted twice in a week let alone twice in a weekend! Never fear though, I had LOTS of time to get creative yesterday and so I made a bunch of pretty cards! Yippee!

I created this particular card for yesterday's limited supplies challenge which required us to only have one layer and the card needed a summer theme. This fits the challenge pretty well don't you think? It took me all of like 10 minutes to throw together and that included deciding which stamp set and colors to use! :D I used my brand new (which is soon to be dormant) set called Wonderful Watercolors and I can't get over how fabulous it is! I can see it becoming a quick favorite already!

Now before you start feeling spoiled, I am going to keep this post fairly short due to the fact that I don't want my husband to start feeling neglected all at once. I have to break him in slowly! ;) Hehe. We are actually hoping to get some work done in our garden (even though we are having some seriously strong wind issues today) so I need to concentrate on that. We have our garden planted but there is not a critter fence around it yet and we have a friendly neighborhood bunny who is showing a lot of interest in my plants! If you want to stay updated on our garden/yard progress, be sure to check out my other blog called 320 Days of Sunshine!

7 comments:

leanne said...

Cute card Steph! I love it. The wind is totally drying out our garden too...we have lots of things sprouting though.

Carolina said...

What a sweet CAS card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Simply STUNNING girlie!!

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous!!!

claudia shadler said...

so cute Steph! I have missed your wonderful cards! This is such a treat! Thanks for visiting my blog! Yes, I have been busy lately! haha.

HUGS
Clouds :D

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Beautiful job Steph! I love the simplicity of this card and that stamp is gorgeous!!

Elizabeth said...

Very cute card!