Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hang On While I Scream....

Your Next Stamp
So, do you remember THIS post? I discovered this fantastic new line of stamps called "Your Next Stamp" and completely fell in love with their images! They are just fabulous! Anyway, after ALL of the submissions for their new DT I had decided that I probably wouldn't be chosen because there were so many wonderful entries. However, yesterday after I had gotten home from school, I received an email from the owner (Karen) and was told that I had been picked to join the team! Apparently the announcement was posted on the blog early and since I couldn't check it at school, I was unaware! Talk about a jump and scream moment! My husband thought I had lost it! Haha! Well, I guess that means I will be doing my best to showcase their stamps now! :D I can't even begin to tell you how excited that makes me! We have already gotten to see what's coming and I am just THRILLED! Ok, that's enough of my rambling! Check out the store if you haven't! You will love it!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations! I love your creations and can not wait to see how you use the new stamps!

Doris D. said...

So I guess this newest guest spot means you will not be a demo for SU. Such a shame. I enjoy your SU creations.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Steph! So happy for you!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

We are so excited to have you as a part of our team!!!!