Friday, September 25, 2009

Sovereign

(Front)

(Back)
Well I originally planned on sharing a different creation with you today but some things have come up and I decided to share something a little bit MORE uplifting instead! :D This is another page that I created for Patter Cross' "His Holy Name" challenge! I used some fantastic Verve stamps and paired it with my Making Memories felt stickers and Cosmo Cricket "Happy Camper" paper. I picked my verses by going through all of the ones that mentioned God being Sovereign. You wouldn't believe how many there are! :) Here are just a few of my favorites but I promise that there are more I could use! These are just a few that really spoke to me and I am amazed at how much they are speaking to me still! Oh how I needed to read them today! Our God is truly Sovereign!

No comments: