Friday, November 13, 2009

I had to share this...


This is my second post today but I just really felt the need to share this amazing video with you tonight. My husband and I are youth pastors so we sometimes get free music video dvds that we are able to share with our youth. Well we received one recently and had not been able to watch it lately due to our busy schedules so Nick decided that with me being sick and stuck on the couch, it would be the perfect opportunity to pop it in and watch. Woah. Who knew a song could impact this sick girl so much! The group is called Mikeschair and the lead singer is definitely not your "average" lead singer! In fact, he actually looks like a normal guy! :) He really knows how to worship his Jesus! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! Scroll down if you want to see my card!


7 comments:

Sheila said...

Thanks for sharing the music video!

Shauna K said...

thanks for sharing- great video! I've been meaning to get this song!

Bellawhoop said...

Loved this, Stephanie! Thank you!

stampmonkey said...

Great song, great message, and nice video --thanks so much for sharing this, Stephanie! And I'm so sorry you're feeling so sick. I'll say a prayer for you. Feel better soon. ;)

Elaine M said...

Such a great video and very timely - thx for sharing it with us

Crystal said...

Steph, hope you are feeling better . Wonderful video ... will make sure the boys see it. Love your card too ! The Lord bless you !

Mandy said...

Amazing song and video! I have never heard of this group before - they are wonderful. I will have to check them out on itunes now. Thanks for sharing!
- Mandy