Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Immune System Has Crashed!


Yup, it finally caught up to me. I am officially really sick. I feel like I got hit by a truck. It's no fun! Anyway, I'm laying here trying to entertain myself since I can't sleep so I decided to upload a card! I decided to share this card with you since I am sick and could use some hot tea myself! :) I just LOVE this stamp set from Verve! It is so sweet and elegant! I tried to keep it as simple as possible so that I could keep it two colors and I really like how it turned out! I hope that you are all having a much better Wednesday than me! :) Thanks so much for stopping by and stay healthy!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful card but no fun being sick!!! Feel better soon!

Sheila said...

I love just the two colors together - a great card! Praying you'll feel better soon! We've had H1N1 here and it's definitely not fun.

Ida said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Get better soon.
This is a lovely card though.

Lynda Benden said...

WOW Steph, this is BEAUTIFUL! I love your little bow, it is perfect!

Cindy Groh said...

Love this card. Fabulous job:)
http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/