Wednesday, March 21, 2012

You know you're from Colorado when...


...it's ok to post a snow themed card on the second day of Spring! :) I made this card Sunday night while the snow was lightly falling and I really love how it turned out! I pulled out my "daisyboardabella" stamp from Stamping Bella for the very first time! I know, crazy! She was another stamp that I had somehow managed to forget about and once I found her, she was calling my name! 

So to make this card I used Jen's Sketch For You To Try. It was another sketch that had jumped out at me so I am glad I got to use it! I colored Bella with my Copics and added some glitter to her board. The paper is from an older Cosmo Cricket Christmas pack but I thought it fit the theme of this card perfectly! I then used my Snowflakes embossing folder on my strip and cut out some snowflakes using my Snowflake sizzlits. 

 

That's it for today's post! Enjoy your Wednesday everyone! 








No comments: